The Construction Industry Federation has released it’s Budget 2015 Submission. The Construction Industry Federation (CIF) is the representative body for construction companies & contractors working across all sectors in Ireland.
Some of the more interesting points are : –
- Tax incentivised savings scheme for purchasers of new homes
- Restoration of 100% interest relief for residential investment for letting purposes
- Property tax exemption for first 5 years
- Development levies rebate to new home purchasers
- Temporary VAT rate of 9% for residential construction for 2 years
- Extend capital gains tax relief to the end of 2015
The full 16 page submission if available to download here.
Updates: Some press coverage of the submission